DENTAL Talent, in association with The British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, is a comprehensive solution to the recruitment challenges that dentistry faces. It provides a proactive combination of multi-platform digital advertising and CV sourcing, giving dental practices the tools to recruit directly for a one off low fixed cost.
DENTAL Talent, in association with The British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry puts dental practices in direct contact with the best candidates by giving their recruitment campaign huge visibility to thousands of active and passive job seekers comprehensively advertising across multiple platforms, and searching CV databases.
Potential candidates can literally be anywhere online. The majority of dental professionals are happily employed and need to happen to see a career opportunity they are drawn to and captivated by whilst browsing generally online.
Advertising direct ensures control of all applications to your vacancy, with full transparency for job seekers ensuring your company brand is promoted to attract the best dental talent. It is up to you how many people you interview and ultimately hire from each advertisement. There is no middleman – it is your advertising campaign with applications sent straight to you.
How it works:
- Simply fill in the details of your practice and job vacancy.
- Fully branded digital adverts will be written and optimised, with your employer profile featuring logo, website and social media giving a detailed insight into the practice and its vision. Adverts are automatically placed and featured on: DENTAL Talent, in association with The British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Google Jobs (ranking highly when prospective candidates search for new dental positions) and social media.
- Online CV databases will be automatically searched with relevant CV’s being added to your account giving further access to prospective candidates.
- CVs will be emailed directly or you can access them through your online account to manage, shortlist and communicate directly with the job applicants.
DENTAL Talent, in association with The British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry is a hybrid recruitment advertising, technology and resourcing solution for Dental practices to lower the true cost and time of recruiting. It helps dental practices reduce their recruitment spend and enables them to hire faster by simplifying the process through technology.
DENTAL Talent, in association with The British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry is unique:
- One low cost fixed price regardless of position.
- Unlimited time frame for advertising campaigns to remain live.
- One simple upload, no copy and print to review, adverts are live instantly.
- Multi site advertising, not reliant on one particular medium.
- Proactive account management and CV sourcing by a team of highly experienced recruitment researchers.
- Access to complimentary Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) to manage your recruitment process.
It’s quick and easy to advertise your vacancy, just fill in the form on the Post a Job page and our system will do the rest.
- One low cost price of £299 + VAT per advert, regardless of position.
- BACD members receive a 33% discount paying £199 + VAT by entering their code received by email.
- Subscription packages are available for dental corporates, growing groups and recruiters with ongoing recruitment needs.
Search for your next job in dentistry through Dental Talent, in association with The British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. All jobs are advertised directly by independent practices, dental corporates or recruiters Apply instantly for a specific role, make multiple applications quickly and never miss an opportunity by receiving relevant job alerts.
How it works:
- Register, sign up for job alerts, upload your CV or apply directly for an advertised position.
- All your applications are sent directly to the recruiting dental practice, for their consideration, via our automated system.
- Once you have submitted your application, any future contact will be made directly by the employer.
- Your CV is only submitted to the specific practices you applied for. We will never send out your CV randomly to other companies. Unlike traditional job boards your details are not available for prospective employers to search for. They will only have access to your CV if you have applied for their specific job. Rest assured your job search is confidential!
- The moment you apply for a job, your CV is instantly made available to the recruiting practice. It is usual for employers to contact shortlisted applicants within the first 2 weeks of the application. As a general rule if you haven’t heard anything within 2 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
The BACD is a world-leading authority on cosmetic dentistry. Our members include dentists, technicians and students who share a commitment to clinical excellence. BACD dentists offer patients the latest treatment solutions including smile makeovers, dental implants and short-term orthodontics. Update your CPD with The BACD by attending qualifying courses, conferences and fantastic learning opportunities.’
Join The BACD
The BACD has four different levels of membership:
Associate Membership, Full Membership, Accredited Membership and Fellowship
Please click the button below to get started and enjoy a raft of benefits including 33% off your recruitment campaign here on Dental Talent!