Search for your next job in dentistry through Dental Talent, in association with The British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. All jobs are advertised directly by independent practices or dental corporates. There are no recruitment agencies advertising jobs, so you are in control of where your CV is sent. Apply instantly for a specific role, make multiple applications quickly and never miss an opportunity by receiving relevant job alerts.
How it works:
- Register, sign up for job alerts, upload your CV or apply directly for an advertised position.
- All your applications are sent directly to the recruiting dental practice, for their consideration, via our automated system.
- Once you have submitted your application, any future contact will be made directly by the employer.
- Your CV is only submitted to the specific practices you applied for. We will never send out your CV randomly to other companies. Unlike traditional job boards your details are not available for prospective employers to search for. They will only have access to your CV if you have applied for their specific job. Rest assured your job search is confidential!
- The moment you apply for a job, your CV is instantly made available to the recruiting practice. It is usual for employers to contact shortlisted applicants within the first 2 weeks of the application. As a general rule if you haven’t heard anything within 2 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
The BACD is a world-leading authority on cosmetic dentistry. Our members include dentists, technicians and students who share a commitment to clinical excellence. BACD dentists offer patients the latest treatment solutions including smile makeovers, dental implants and short-term orthodontics. Update your CPD with The BACD by attending qualifying courses, conferences and fantastic learning opportunities.’