We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Harleston, Norfolk/Suffolk.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
– Potential earnings of over £100k per annum
– Welcome payment available
– 3-4 days per week
– Up to 3000 UDAs at an excellent rate
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care as an Associate Dentist
– 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
– Access to discounted indemnity
– Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
– Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support – giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
– A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
– Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
– Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
– Sponsored education
– Established career pathways
– Well-managed appointment book
– Practice level marketing support
– Access to the latest equipment and technology
– Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Established with 5 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, R4 Clinical Plus, digital x-ray and fully Air Conditioned. Experienced longstanding associates, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of qualified professional support staff. Providing a 50/50 mix of NHS & Private, and in addition offering Practice Plan.
Location highlights: Harleston is a small market town, set in the county of Norfolk. Surrounded by stunning countryside. It is situated 20 miles South of Norwich by road.
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best – and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately – we’re the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK – giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we’re different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you’ve got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Amy Flaherty – 07936360213 – [email protected]
Would you like to have more say over your choice of equipment, materials and laboratories? Do you enjoy working with...Apply For This Job
Associate Dentist – Kiveton, Sheffield Ever wondered what loving your job is really like? Join us as our Associate Dentist...Apply For This Job
Associate Dentist – Worksop Ever wondered what loving your job is really like? Join us as our Associate Dentist and...Apply For This Job
The first Dentalcare surgery opened in 1964, building a reputation by serving people well. Their social business ethos is a...Apply For This Job
Part-time Private Associate Dentist required to join our established and highly regarded practice in Clanfield, Hampshire. Work involves general &...Apply For This Job
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well established Bupa Dental Care practice in Pershore, Worcestershire. Associate Dentist vacancy...Apply For This Job