We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to join our well-established 6-surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in North Walsham.
We can offer you:
– Potential Gross Earning of 110K
– £10,000 Golden Hello available
– 4 days per week
– Up to 7000 UDAs
– Great private earning potential
Plus, exclusive benefits for being part of Bupa:
– 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
– Discounted indemnity
– Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support – giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
– A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
– Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
– Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
– Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
– Sponsored education
– Established career pathways
– Well-managed appointment book
– Practice level marketing support
– Access to the latest equipment and technology
Established with 6 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, digital X Rays and fully Air Conditioned. Experienced longstanding associates supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of qualified professional support staff.
– Free car parking and close to main travel routes
– It is situated 17 miles North of Norwich, with a direct train taking 30 minutes
– North Walsham is a market town based in the county of Norfolk
– Local info -an affluent area with large private revenue potential
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best – and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately – we’re the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK – giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
If you’ve got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Dentex Health Care in partnership with Burgess-Hyder Dental Group are currently recruiting Full/Part Time Associates in South Billingham, Teeside We...Apply For This Job
Established book available for a Clinician in a long-standing family practice in Bude, North Cornwall. Our practice is located in...Apply For This Job
Associate Dentist required to join our beautiful high-end private practice, Apollonia House in Saddleworth, near Oldham. You will be an...Apply For This Job
3-4 days to cover maternity until April 2020 Fernleigh Dental Practice, established in Winchmore Hill over 100 years ago, have...Apply For This Job
We have a unique opportunity for a recently qualified dentist who has completed their foundation training to join our team...Apply For This Job