We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Stockton-on-Tees.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
– 2 – 3 days per week
– Flexible hours
– Excellent earning potential: NHS & Private
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care
– 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
– Access to discounted indemnity
– Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
– Access to Bupa Dental Enhanced Skills Practitioner Programme accredited Tier 2 courses in Endodontics, Periodontics and Oral Surgery run by our specialist clinical team
– Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support – giving you the time to -concentrate on patient care.
– A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
– Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
– Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
– Sponsored education
– Established career pathways
– Well-managed appointment book
– Practice level marketing support
– Access to the latest equipment and technology
– Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Established with 3 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, SOE software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist & Dental Therapist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
– Established for 71 years – Victorian house on the outskirts of Stockton Town centre
– Easy access to A19 and A66 onto Middlesbrough centre and Teesside Park Shopping centre
– 10 minutes walk from town centre
– Road parking outside the practice
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best – and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately – we’re the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK – giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we’re different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Amy Flaherty – 07936360213 – [email protected]
Ever wondered what loving coming into work every day is really like? Join us as our Associate Dentist at our...Apply For This Job
Ever wondered what loving coming into work every day is really like? Join us as our part-time Associate Dentist at...Apply For This Job
Unique opportunity! We are looking for an experienced, ethical and enthusiastic dentist to join our fully Private practice in Somerset....Apply For This Job
Private Dentist – Bolton, Chorley Old Road – Full Time Fantastic Associate Dentist role offering a highly established private &...Apply For This Job
Associate DentistBupa Dental Care requires an Associate Dentist to work in our Canton practice, Cardiff, South Wales. As the only corporate dental provider in...Apply For This Job
Associate DentistWe’re looking for an Associate Dentist to join our well-established, 7 surgery etc Bupa Dental Care practice in Plymouth, Devon...Apply For This Job