Dental Practice Manager – Godalming, Surrey
Part-time 3–4 days a week
Ever wondered what loving coming into work every day is really like? Join us as Dental Practice Manager at our Godalming, Surrey practice, and experience ‘loving your job’ – bold statement you think? Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at what some of our clinicians and patients have to say about Dental Partners
This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding role, with genuine career and personal development opportunities.
As Practice Manager you’ll be leading our dedicated and experienced team of Dentists, Nurses, Therapists and support team to ensure the smooth running of the practice and delivery of the best customer and dental care to our patients.
The role as a Practice Manager:
· Coaching, leading & developing a high performing practice team
· Supervision of banking procedures, NHS activity returns, arranging payment of staff and associates
· Monitoring KPIs & support clinicians to achieve their targets
· Proactively marketing your practice to drive patient numbers
· Ensuring the practice meets CQC and legislative guidelines (as the CQC registered manager)
· Effectively manage the recruitment & selection for all practice staff
To be successful in this role, you will need:
· Registered Practice Manager, with relevant dental practice management and knowledge of CQC
· Strong leadership skills and confidence in managing a team
· Commercially minded with an understanding on how to develop the practice and the team
· Able to deal promptly with issues when they arise
· comfortable conversing with people from all walks of life, including dentists, patients and your practice team
Our purpose-built 3 surgery practice is fitted with the latest state of the art equipment and technology. With 3 surgeries, and SOE patient management software. Located in the heart of Godalming, we offer a competitive salary with benefit, and genuine personal development and career opportunities.
Dental Partners are committed to being the best place to work prioritising a family friendly culture and diversity whilst supporting self and career development. Helping you to realise your career ambitions, wherever you work, and wherever you are in your career, you can expect to be supported by us.
Click “Apply Now” or call one of the team to discuss in more detail on 01952 281929.
Windsor Centre for Advanced Dentistry are an ultra high-end private dental practice with an international reputation for excellence. Our goal...Apply For This Job
Full Time Dental Practice Manager required in Belfast. We are one of Northern Ireland’s oldest and most respected dental practices....Apply For This Job
Full Time Dental Practice Manager required for our fully private practice in Beeston, Nottingham, Peveril Road Dental Practice. This is...Apply For This Job
Dental Practice Manager required for purpose built, mixed practice, in Sevenoaks. Eustace & Partners is extremely well established. Our Practice...Apply For This Job
Assistant Practice Manager required at our prestigious private practice, 90 Harley Street, in Central London. This is a practice where...Apply For This Job
Dental Practice Manager required with Portman Dental Care for a new build specialist Orthodontic practice in Lewisham, South London. We...Apply For This Job