Ever wondered what loving coming into work every day is really like? Join us as Dental Practice Manager in Thatcham, and experience ‘loving your job’ – bold statement you think? Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at what some of our clinicians and patients have to say about Dental Partners
This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding role, with genuine career and personal development opportunities.
We’re a busy 4 surgery practice that provides a mix of NHS and Private dental care to our well-established patient base.
As Practice Manager you’ll be leading our dedicated and experienced team of Dentists, Nurses, Therapists and support team to ensure the smooth running of the practice and delivery of the best customer and dental care to our patients.
The role as a Practice Manager:
• Coaching, leading & developing a high performing practice team
• Supervision of banking procedures, NHS activity returns, arranging payment of staff and associates
• Monitoring KPIs & support clinicians to achieve their targets
• Proactively marketing your practice to drive patient numbers
• Ensuring the practice meets CQC and legislative guidelines (as the CQC registered manager)
• Effectively manage the recruitment & selection for all practice staff
To be successful in this role, you will need:
• Previous dental practice management and knowledge of CQC
• Strong leadership skills and confidence in managing a team
• Commercially minded with an understanding on how to develop the practice and the team
• Able to deal promptly with issues when they arise
• Comfortable conversing with people from all walks of life, including dentists, patients and your practice team
Dental Partners are committed to being the best place to work ® prioritising a family friendly culture and diversity whilst supporting self and career development. Helping you to realise your career ambitions, wherever you work, and wherever you are in your career, you can expect to be supported by us.
Click “Apply Now” or call one of the team to discuss in more detail on 01952 281929.
Dental Practice Manager – Beeston, Nottingham Full time 40 hrs a week Monday to Friday This is an exciting, challenging...Apply For This Job
A fast growing independent UK wide private dental group, have a fantastic opportunity for a Practice Manager with a special...Apply For This Job