The first Dentalcare surgery opened in 1964, building a reputation by serving people well. Their social business ethos a good platform for a sustainable future. Current management came into place in 2006, to take forward and to spread the good work. Selected surgeries across southern England have been brought into the group gradually.
Dentalcare have also developed several centres of excellence based at our practices. These are focused on specialist needs, such as dental implants and orthodontics, valuable to our patients.
Dentalcare Langley, is a growing team working together to achieve excellent patient care.
Practice Manager – The Role
We are looking to recruit a Dental Practice Manager who has a minimum one year dental management experience. This is a busy mixed NHS/Private practice situated within walking distance of plenty of on street parking.
· Management of the day to day running of the practice
· Replying to google reviews and NHS choice reviews
· Recruiting staff required by the practice
Practice Manager – Benefits
· Flexible working hours would be considered (negotiable depending on availability)
· Perkbox medical, Perkbox benefits including a free Nero coffee every week
· Lovely busy practice with support staff in place
· You will receive training on the job, including how to understand a dental practice
· Start date: This position is available as soon as possible
· Duration: Permanent
Practice Manager – Essential Skills:
· A profound sense of professionalism and dedication is required for this role.
· Leadership and team management.
· Good communication skills and ability to work with the public.
· Ability to work in a team.
· Ability to understand and work with budgets, targets and KPI’s.
Windsor Centre for Advanced Dentistry are an ultra high-end private dental practice with an international reputation for excellence. Our goal...Apply For This Job
Full Time Dental Practice Manager required in Belfast. We are one of Northern Ireland’s oldest and most respected dental practices....Apply For This Job
Full Time Dental Practice Manager required for our fully private practice in Beeston, Nottingham, Peveril Road Dental Practice. This is...Apply For This Job
Dental Practice Manager required for purpose built, mixed practice, in Sevenoaks. Eustace & Partners is extremely well established. Our Practice...Apply For This Job
Assistant Practice Manager required at our prestigious private practice, 90 Harley Street, in Central London. This is a practice where...Apply For This Job
Dental Practice Manager required with Portman Dental Care for a new build specialist Orthodontic practice in Lewisham, South London. We...Apply For This Job