Dentix UK are currently looking for Implantologist dentists to join our growing team in London.
– Responsible for the Implantology specialty.
– Patient care for the first visits, explaining the recommended treatment plan.
– Clarification of any doubts the patient may have about the treatment.
To carry out these tasks, we have top-quality equipment, and can count on the collaboration of qualified personnel who have with extensive experience in the sector.
We are looking for enthusiastic professionals who have at least 2 years of experience who are highly patient-centred and motivated to work in a highly qualified team.
– Job stability and professional development.
– High remuneration directly linked to the performance of the Dentist
– Benefit: 30% discount in clinic treatments for your family!
If you are a dentist looking to work in a fast-paced environment, please send us your CV.
Excellent opportunity for Cosmetic Dentist to join our established, family orientated practice in Lincoln. 3 days per week Working on...Apply For This Job
Private Associate Dentist / Implantologist required for smart private practice in Ilchester, near Yeovil, Somerset. 2 days per week including 1...Apply For This Job
Associate Dentist / Implantologist required for smart modern practice in Dorking, Surrey. 1 or 2 days per week available – including...Apply For This Job
The Smile Boutique are an award winning state of the art private dental practice in Peterborough. They are looking to recruit...Apply For This Job
Dentix UK are currently looking for Implantologist dentists to join our growing team in London. Tasks: – Responsible for the...Apply For This Job
Dentalcare Group – Bath, Wiltshire We are looking to recruit an implant Dentist who has a minimum of one years’...Apply For This Job