We are Impress. We believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love.
We are the largest chain of ortho clinics with fully digital processes in Europe. We have revolutionised the invisible orthodontic sector with the best team of professionals specialised in making people smile and using the latest technology for the diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of all cases.
Our business model, a true combination of medical expertise and digitalisation has been recognised in the top fastest-growing HealthTech companies by Forbes.
Born in Barcelona in 2019, in just 3 years, we’ve grown to pioneer leading care, flagship clinics and state-of-the-art tech across 8 countries and more than 130 locations and we are expanding fast! We improve people’s health and quality of life across the globe.
As we are growing our Clinics all around the United Kingdom, we’re looking for an experienced Clinic Manager to support the team on-site and help the clinic to reach its potential.
– Attractive and Compensation package depending on experience.
– Incentive program linked to KPIs.
– Permanent Full-time contract, 40 hours per week.
– Modern and beautifully designed workplace in our flagship clinics.
– Special discounts & benefits with our treatments, aligners and products.
– All necessary training to help you succeed and grow professionally.
– Opportunity to network and exchange knowledge with highly specialised dental managers professionals from 8 countries.
– Support team to help out with administrative procedures.
– Work in a dynamic, unique and fast-paced company for an impressive career development growth system.
– Be the face of Impress, deliver a world-class experience for every customer.
– Supervise and lead the on-site team with their tasks and responsibilities.
– Maintain the patient care team and your professionalism and the patient-friendly environment.
– Solve escalated issues of any problems relating to patients.
– Guide the sales team with training and KPIs to improve the clinic’s conversion rate.
– Ensure compliance and performance of the clinic with sanitary protocols.
– Coordinate with the booking agents and patient care for smooth appointment planning.
– Embrace, be adaptive and respond timely to constructive customer and team feedback.
– Participate in recruitment, marketing actions and reception of patients.
– Proven previous experience in Dental Clinical Management.
– Leadership experience.
– Calm and professional manner toward the team and the patients.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills for management.
– Energetic, well-organised and team spirited.
– Numbers-driven for sales.
– Passionate for training the team to help patients through their journey with impress.
– Strong knowledge and use of PC and common software applications.
At Impress we cultivate a culture of inclusion and diversity. We celebrate our employees’ individual strengths, views, and experiences and we encourage all candidates to apply, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other factor.
Our differences enable us to be a better team; one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better results.