Dentalcare Group have an exciting opportunity for an Orthodontic Patient Coordinator to join their growing team based in Swindon.
The position is full time, 40 hours a week.
Dentalcare Group are a clinically lead team with an ambition to deliver high quality dentistry at an affordable cost. Our motto is ‘Dentistry made easy’, something we truly believe in.
The first Dentalcare Group surgery opened in 1964, Dentalcare management came into place in 2006, to develop the reputation of ethical dentistry with a focus of customer service. Since 2006, Dentalcare have brought on selected surgeries gradually across Southern England.
Dentalcare have also established several ‘Dental Centres of Excellence’ based at their practices. These are focused on specialist needs, such as dental implants and orthodontics, valuable to our patients.
Dentalcare Group is committed to providing a professional service with the utmost of dignity and respect. We aim to fulfil every patient need through support, accountability and transparency.
Dentalcare staff are the key to our success and we offer a great place to work in return
Orthodontic Patient Coordinator – responsibilities:
– Operating the day to day administration activities of the practice
– Booking assessments and providing treatment information throughout the journey
– Perform follow up contacts with patients
– Present the patient with a contract pack (including treatment options)
– Managing patient data and logging calls
– Taking clinical photographs and assisting with OH instructions
Orthodontic Patient Coordinator – We are looking for:
– GDC registered
– Minimum of 1-year experience
– Personable, positive and enthusiastic professional with a great customer focus
– Orthotrac experience but not essential
Orthodontic Patient Coordinator – Benefits:
– Great Opportunity for a registered dental professional to work with our friendly team at a long established, busy NHS/Private practice in Swindon
– Immediate Start
– Lovely working environment
– Good salary
– Flexible working hours will be considered
– Progression and development in your career
– We have been awarded an NHS contract and are continuing to grow
– We have new digital x-rays and scanner facilities