Do you have an excellent phone manner? Do you enjoy a busy day? Then we have the ideal job for you!
We are looking to recruit a Receptionist to work in on a full time basis.
The first Dentalcare surgery opened in 1964, building a reputation by serving people well. Their social business ethos a good platform for a sustainable future. Current management came into place in 2006, to take forward and to spread the good work. Selected surgeries across southern England have been brought into the group gradually.
Dentalcare have also developed several centres of excellence based at our practices. These are focused on specialist needs, such as dental implants and orthodontics, valuable to our patients. Dentalcare Langley, is a growing team with a fun culture of working hard and enjoyment of collaborating to achieve excellent patient care.
· Flexible working hours would be considered (negotiable depending on availability)
· Perkbox medical, Perkbox benefits including a free Nero coffee every week
· Lovely busy practice with support staff in place
· You will receive training on the job, including how to understand a dental practice
· Start date: This position is available as soon as possible
· Duration: Permanent
Receptionist – Essential Skills:
· A profound sense of professionalism and dedication is required for this role
· Good communication skills and ability to work with the public
· Ability to work in a team
· Excellent time management
· Experience of working on reception, dental experience not essential
Blythe Road Dental Practice is the centre of excellence for general and cosmetic dentistry in West London. We use the...Apply For This Job
Dentix UK are currently looking for a Dental Receptionist on a part-time basis to join our team in our practices...Apply For This Job
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic receptionist to join Gipsy Lane Advanced Dental Care. Responsibilities will...Apply For This Job
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic receptionist/nurse to join this private North London dental practice. Responsibilities...Apply For This Job
Due to continued growth and investment Langley’s are looking for an experienced Dental Nurse or full Receptionist. You will ideally...Apply For This Job