We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to partner with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Coulby Newham, Durham.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
– £5,000 Golden Hello
– £12 per UDA
– 4 days per week
– Great private earning potential
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as an Associate Dentist
– 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
– Access to discounted indemnity
– Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
– Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support – giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
– A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
– Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
– Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
– Sponsored education
– Established career pathways
– Well-managed appointment book
– Practice level marketing support
– Access to the latest equipment and technology
– Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About Coulby Newham:
Established with 5 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, SOE software, digital x-ray (Digora) Apex Locator, Endo Motor. Endo and Implant Dentist weekly sessions, Sedation trained clinician and nurses. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Dental Therapist/Hygienist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff. Denture Lab onsite (Independent)
– Free car parking to the rear of the practice
– Local bus and train stops
– Up to date technology, techniques and materials in a relaxed, friendly and approachable environment
– NHS check-ups, Denplan, Tooth whitening In surgery (Zoom) and Home Whitening kits Implants,Teeth Straightening CFast and Invisalign, White fillings, bridges, crowns and dentures
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best – and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately – we’re the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK – giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we’re different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you’ve got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Amy Flaherty – 07936360213 – email@example.com
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.