Ever wondered what loving coming into work every day is really like? Join us as our Qualified Dental Nurse and experience ‘loving your job’.
Full time, permanent position
37.5 hour week worked on a rota basis between the hours as below:
* fully qualified with chairside experience
* GDC registered
* Ideally have working knowledge of SOE
* Have excellent organisation skills
Dental talent is the lifeblood of our organisation and we recognise the need to offer dental professional’s personalised opportunities they won’t find elsewhere.
Working with us you’ll get:
* Competitive hourly rate
* Perks, Discounts & Cash Back
* GDC and indemnity paid
* Your uniform provided
* Rewards and Recognition including a £50 Happy Birthday voucher
* Invested support with your professional training and development
* Pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
* An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
About our High Green practice:
3 Wortley Road High Green, S35 4LQ
A well-established Foundation approved practice that has been servicing the community for over 30 years, we have 7 surgeries offering a mix of NHS & Private treatments.
Situated just off the A61, easily accessible from the M1, we have free roadside parking, are on a main bus route and are within a 15-minute walk of Chapeltown station. Local amenities such as cafes, eateries, convenience stores are just a minutes walk away.
Wherever you work, and wherever you are in your career, you can expect to be supported. We prioritise a family-friendly culture and diversity whilst supporting self and career development and are committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
Apply now or call us for a confidential chat on 01952 281 929 or Text Dental to 81800 and we will arrange to call you back.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic receptionist/nurse to join Windsor Centre for Advanced Dentistry’s busy and...Apply For This Job