Dental Partners Group – High Green, South Yorkshire
Our family friendly High Green, South Yorkshire, practice is recruiting for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join the team.
Our Dental Nurse opportunity offers;
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• GDC registration paid
• 28 (pro-rata) days holiday
• birthday bonus
Working in an open and modern environment you will have responsibility for all aspects of clinical support within the practice including but not limited to:
• Providing clinical chair-side support to dentists
• Ensuring CQC requirements are met
• Providing excellent patient care
• Updating patient records
• Setting up decontamination of instruments
We are looking for a qualified Dental Nurse who has:
• Relevant dental nurse experience
• Be GDC registered
• Have a personable and positive approach
• Be able to demonstrate strong communication and relationship building skills
• Enjoy working in a team of varying skill sets and levels
As part of the DentalPartners group we promote diversity and are committed to professional development; helping our people realise their career ambitions.
If you are passionate about your chosen career and have the skills and attributes our team are looking for, we would love to hear from you!
Browse our site and hear what our people say about us or call our Resourcing Team to find out more on 01952 281929.
Alternatively just click ‘Apply now’!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic receptionist/nurse to join Windsor Centre for Advanced Dentistry’s busy and...Apply For This Job