Dental Works are an independent award winning mixed practice located in Milton Keynes. It is the personal vision of specialist Dentist Mr Shahzad Naseem, who believes that helping patients to feel good about themselves and their appearance is equally as important as caring for their teeth. Established in May 2005, it’s a practice where patients receive the latest dental and cosmetic treatments in comfortable, modern surroundings.
We have a fabulous career opportunity for a forward thinking, experienced, associate Dentist to join a very friendly team on a full or part time term basis, with an immediate start available to suit.
The practice has two validation supervisors approved by NHS England and so we are happy to accept and consider applications for associates requiring PLVE positions.
We are well located to allow easy commuting as follows –
* The practice relocated to a new purpose built 7 surgery practice in Central Milton Keynes, in 2020
* Opposite the railway station (5 minute walk)
* 10 minutes drive from junction 14 on the M1
* Easily commutable from London, Birmingham, Coventry and surrounding areas.
We can offer you modern facilities as follows –
* Latest equipment and technology
* iTero Scanner so will suit anyone with experience or keen interest in Invisalign and restorative dentistry
* CEREC (upgraded in 2021 to Omnicam and MC XL Milling)
* Digital radiography including OPG
* Intraoral imaging
* Rotary endo
This is a genuine career opportunity for an ambitious Associate Dentist looking to join a well run, successful independent practice. The successful applicant will benefit from flexible working hours and will take over a full list of patients.
We can offer a competitive salary based on your experience with fabulous private earnings potential.
If you are interested please send your CV to [email protected]
For more information please see our website www.dental-works.co.uk