Dental Practice Manager – Beeston, Nottingham
Full time 40 hrs a week Monday to Friday
This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding role, with genuine career and personal development opportunities.
We’re a busy 4 surgery practice that provides a mix of NHS and Private dental care to our well-established patient base.
As Practice Manager you’ll be leading our dedicated and experienced team of Dentists, Nurses, Therapists and support team to ensure the smooth running of the practice and delivery of the best customer and dental care to our patients.
The role of Practice Manager:
• Coaching, leading & developing a high performing practice team
• Supervision of banking procedures, NHS activity returns, arranging payment of staff and associates
• Monitoring KPIs & support clinicians to achieve their targets
• Proactively marketing your practice to drive patient numbers
• Ensuring the practice meets CQC and legislative guidelines (as the CQC registered manager)
• Effectively manage the recruitment & selection for all practice staff
To be successful in this role, you will need:
• Previous dental practice management and knowledge of CQC
• Strong leadership skills and confidence in managing a team
• Commercially minded with an understanding on how to develop the practice and the team
• Able to deal promptly with issues when they arise
• Comfortable conversing with people from all walks of life, including dentists, patients and your practice team
Our Beeston Practice
165a High Road, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 5BA
Located just off the A52 from Jct 25 of the M1 we are also a 3-minute walk from a tram link to/from Nottingham. We have a small staff car park with additional free street parking and Beeston town centre is just a short walk from the practice.
Dental Partners are committed to being the best place to work prioritising a family-friendly culture and diversity whilst supporting self and career development. Helping you to realise your career ambitions, wherever you work, and wherever you are in your career, you can expect to be supported by us.
Click “Apply Now” or call one of the team to discuss in more detail on 01952 281929.
Windsor Centre for Advanced Dentistry are an ultra high-end private dental practice with an international reputation for excellence. Our goal...Apply For This Job
Full Time Dental Practice Manager required in Belfast. We are one of Northern Ireland’s oldest and most respected dental practices....Apply For This Job
Full Time Dental Practice Manager required for our fully private practice in Beeston, Nottingham, Peveril Road Dental Practice. This is...Apply For This Job
Dental Practice Manager required for purpose built, mixed practice, in Sevenoaks. Eustace & Partners is extremely well established. Our Practice...Apply For This Job
Assistant Practice Manager required at our prestigious private practice, 90 Harley Street, in Central London. This is a practice where...Apply For This Job
Dental Practice Manager required with Portman Dental Care for a new build specialist Orthodontic practice in Lewisham, South London. We...Apply For This Job