Dental Talent, in association with The British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, is a hybrid recruitment advertising, technology and resourcing solution for Dental practices to lower the true cost and time of recruiting. It helps dental practices reduce their recruitment spend and enables them to hire faster by simplifying the process through technology.
It’s quick and easy to advertise your vacancy, just fill in the post a job form and our system will do the rest:
1. One low cost price of £299 + VAT per advert, regardless of position.
2. BACD members receive a 33% discount paying £199 + VAT by entering their code received by email.
3. Subscription packages are available for dental corporates and growing groups with ongoing recruitment needs.
How it works:
1. Simply fill in the details of your practice and job vacancy.
2. Fully branded digital adverts will be written and optimised, with your employer profile featuring logo, website and social media giving a detailed insight into the practice and its vision. Adverts are automatically placed and featured on: Dental Talent, Google Jobs (ranking highly when prospective candidates search for new dental positions), traditional job boards and social media.
3. Online CV databases will be automatically searched, with relevant CV’s being added to your account giving further access to prospective candidates.
4. CV’s will be emailed directly or you can access them through your online account to manage, shortlist and communicate directly with the job applicants.
Why Dental Talent is unique:
1. One low cost fixed price regardless of position.
2. Unlimited time frame for advertising campaigns to remain live.
3. One simple upload, no copy and print to review, adverts are live instantly.
4. Multi site advertising, not reliant on one particular medium.
5. Proactive account management and CV sourcing by a team of highly experienced recruitment researchers.
6. Access to complimentary Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) to manage your recruitment process.
7. No recruitment agency presence diluting the quality of the adverts and positions available.
How far will you go with the BACD? Follow the BACD Career Path and aim for the top
The BACD has four different levels of membership:
Associate Membership, Full Membership, Accredited Membership and Fellowship
Please click the button below to get started and enjoy a raft of benefits including 33% off your recruitment campaign here on Dental Talent!