Portman Dental Care own and operate a group of outstanding private dental practices across the UK. As we are the Winner of the 2017 Outstanding Business of the Year at the Dental Industry Awards – we can offer you unrivalled opportunities to progress and develop your skills, and industry leading opportunities and support.
We have experienced consistent growth over the last few years significantly outperforming our industry peers based on our reputation for providing the best possible patient experience and excellent clinical care.
We are a young and ambitious company with a fresh approach to dentistry, committed to acquiring and growing quality private dental practices to complement the ethos and values of the group.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dentalcare, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK. Here are some reasons why we think Portman Dentalcare is the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support networkand platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
There are currently no vacancies.